How do I let my customers manage a domain name?
If you have a customer who has purchased a domain name from you, you may want to give them access to manage it.
You can do this by giving them access to the StackCP control panel.
To do this, you’ll first need to create a StackCP User for your customer:
- Login to MEDIAMAKS UK
- Under Reseller Preferences select StackCP Users
- Select Please add one (or Add a StackCP User if you already have one).
- Enter your client(s) credentials then Add StackCP User.
- You’ll be taken back to the StackCP Users list. The user will have been assigned a password – change this if you want.
- To assign the StackCP user to a Hosting Package and give them Domain Access, hover over Options and select Edit
- Select the domain name you’d like to give them access-to and choose Save Permissions.
You can now give your customer their StackCP User username and password, and they’ll be able to login to StackCP.com and manage their domain and services.